Thursday 9 June 2011

VSEX

So i just finished my 1st shift on the new site www.vsex.com and absolutly loved it! Its so different from the other sites I have worked on as you get to fuck me with a sex machine virtually!!! I had the machine installed yesterday by Danny D aka whitezilla and had to try it out straight away...soooo good, its my new best robotic friend haha :)

Im really happy with how the evening went and expect some really great things from the site in the future as its only a baby at the moment :)

Will be camming for the rest of the week on vsex, but esentially will be spiltting my time between myfreecams and vsex at the moment, as ive had quite a few people ask me if im leaving MFC..im not :) but a girl needs a bit of variety you know ;)

so just so you can see what im going on about, here is robocock...


Thanks to Danny and the team for giving me my cool new boyfriend who doesnt answer back haha


twitter @DannyDxxx @VSEX @VSEXUK follow for more updates on this great new site!

No comments:

Post a Comment