Tuesday 21 February 2012

House hunting

I really want to move out of my place, so I'm looking for somewhere at the moment that will take me and my army of pets. Its not an easy task! I went to see a place today, which on the phone sounded great, the woman really sold it to me, she said she was a handy woman so I thought, wow, she must of done the place up nice. I get there & it was awful, handy woman my arse, she destroyed the place; and for a 2 bedroom it was tiny, no way would honey & yoshi like it :/

To top it off, she kept asking me what my 'spirit' thought of the place, and when i asked if i could take a picture, she said, no, as it would take away some of the essence of her home. I guessed she was a hippy when she kept texting 'light and love' at the end of every message lol

So my spirit is still on the search....



yeh man, come into my shitty home and feel the looove...

No comments:

Post a Comment