Thursday 16 February 2012

The rock box

As some of you know, I was given a toy from www.lovehoney.co.uk to review called the rock box. Ive since used it several times, drunk, sober, solo and with another girl :) The toy comes with 2 attachments, one for the girls and one for the guys...Habz didn't want it anywhere near his dick so can't comment on the mens attachment lol.

At 1st glance, it looks like some sort of power tool, infact, MJ a member in my room has started calling it the black and decker pink pecker, which i think is quite fitting :) Its quite a heavy toy and sometimes can be a bit akward to hold, but i find lying it on the bed and sitting on top of it feels the best for me. As a cam girl I've grown quite used to powerful toys, the hitachi as you know being my favourite, so I ignored the warnings about trying it on low power over your clothes and stuck it up to the highest setting straight away. The vibrations are very strong which I love & can make me cum pretty quickly, and when I put the pink 'tongue' looking part inside me, it feels amazing!!! I like that you can either just have it lying on your clit or put it a bit inside you at the same time.

 I took the toy over to Sasha's house last night and let her have a go too. Sasha is a lot more sensitive then me and is actually scared of the hitachi lol, but was willing to try it out. The lower setting was the best for her & I'm not quite sure she could handle the highest setting as she would scream the house down if i turned it up a bit LOL.

We both agreed that it was a fun gadget and something different from the normal vibes you get, but would of preferred if it was a bit lighter to hold. I think one of the best things about this toy aswell is that it has the potential to have so many different cool attachments to put on it. Im waiting for the 8inch cock attachment now :D ...hurry up and make that so i can rock my box a little more ;)

Here we are last night trying the rock box out ....


No comments:

Post a Comment