Tuesday 13 March 2012

Holiday

So I just got back from Tenerife a couple of days ago and it was AMAzing!! I have a nice all over tan thanks to my thong bikini & have come back feeling pretty refreshed. Whilst out there I came across the best street act I've ever seen in my life...a man floating in the air!! No shit! If anyone can tell me how he did this, id really like to know!...



Holidays make me super horny of course, so I made a couple of new vids to add to my boy/girl collection. One of them was filmed on the balcony, I'm wearing tiny red shorts and a white top which i end up taking off & suck Habz's cock until he cums in my mouth..im getting horny just thinking about it...cock sucking is my fave as you all know :P

The other vid i made was in the hotel room on the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in...i actually thought when i got home..i really need to buy a new bed lol, && a mirror right beside the bed, perfect!! I really love foreplay, just having my clit played with is the best thing for me, so thats what this vid is about, plus some more BJ & wanking off until we both cum :)

I took loads of pics out there of course, the scenery was gorgeous so got some good ones. Heres a little preview... If you want the whole package its 499 tokens xx



No comments:

Post a Comment