Tuesday 20 March 2012

Top 20 April

So next month is my 2 year cammiversary, I really can't believe I've been doing this for that long! When I 1st started, I just thought it would be a short term thing until I found a 'proper' job. I really had no idea how much I would love it. I can't imagine doing anything else infact!

So, to celebrate, Ive decided I'm going to give this top 20 thing a go. The highest I've ever got is 21st, that was in my 1st year, and in January this year I got to number 46.

Next month Ive got lots planned and am going to try and be as organised as I can. Ive been told you need to make about 15k plus per day just to stay at the lower half of the top 20...i know, crazy, but, I'm willing to put the time in, (probably about 10-15 hours a day eek!)and appreciate any help from you guys. Im going to try and make the month as fun and entertaining as I can. Ive got double girl shows lined up, raffles, high tip of the month & a Team!! :D I also have some great ideas for shows, one that I'm sure has not been done on MFC, if it has, I've not seen it before, so its new for me lol..all will be revealed.

So, on the 1st of April Im aiming to get on at 8am, seeing as thats when the top 20 re-starts, then later on in the afternoon I will be doing a show with Essexsasha. The 1st day is always really important, coz if I can't get in on that day, I haven't got a chance lol.

Anyhoo, will try my best as thats all I got, regardless of what happens, it will be a fun month and I'm really looking forward to it :)

Heres all the banners Ive done. They will be put on my profile next month xoxoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment